Donnerstag, 30. April 2009

16 // Neckar reflections

project 365 - day 16 - april 30th

These are some houses of Schlierbach. It is on the way back from the orthopaedic clinic to Heidelberg while riding my bike along the Neckar this evening. I held my presentation of my dissertation in clinic with all these orthopaedics present. This one very "smart" guy actually asked if i am a medical student at all or a sports scientist. what a show-off! there is more to orthopaedics than knees and cruciate ligaments... like sports medicine! and more than just operation methods that need comparison - like something that addresses a wider audience: adipositas at its consequences starting at infancy. well, at least my Ph.D. supervisor brought it to the point: i have the prospective study and an intervention study, so i am ranked higher in the first place... even though it is only sports medicine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen